RC-234 is a motion controller that enables the control using the pulse string of the stepping motor and servo motor.
One RC-234 can control 2 motors at the same time and can perform arcuate/linear interpolating control on the 2-axis X-Y plane.
- CE Marking compliance.
- Smooth operation without shock or dumping is available using the S-curve acceleration/deceleration control.
- Position compensation and motor stall detection are available by attaching the encoder.
- Stand-alone operation and PLC control are available using the user program.
- Pulse output of max. 1 Mpps pulses is available in use for the high division micro-step driver.
- Combination of up to 20 controllers (RC-208A and RC-234) is available as the Host controller of one PC.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Power voltage
- 18 to 40V DC (absolute max. rated voltage: 40V)
- Power current
- 100mA or less (when using power of 24V DC)
- Pulse rate
- 0.1pps to 1Mpps
- Positioning range
- 0 to 16,777, 215 pulses or -8,388,608 to +8,388,607
- Number of positioning data
- 1,000 (each axis)
- Acceleration/deceleration method
- S-curve acceleration/deceleration, Trapezoidal acceleration/deceleration
- Interpolating function
- 2-axis arcuate/linear
- General input
- Input and output: 10points each (8points when using servo motor)
- Motor stall detecting method
- Encoder or STALL sensor
- Communication method
- Current loop method (RC-002 is additionally required.)
- Communication speed
- 38400, 19200, 9600, 2400, 1200, 300 (bps)
- User program
- Storage capacity: 8kbyte (approx. 1500commands or equivalent)
- Driver compliance
- Pulse string input type (RD-0 series)
- Number of control axes
- 2 axes (simultaneous control available)
- External dimensions
- 27.5 (H) × 105 (W) × 56 (D) (mm)
- Approx. 250g
Product External Dimensions
For request materials and inquiry about our products, click on