RORZE recognizes personal information protection as an important responsibility and strives to properly manage and protect personal information based on the following policy.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
We comply with relevant laws concerning personal information protection.
- Purpose of using personal information
When acquiring personal information, we explain its purpose of use and use it within the scope of consent.
- Offer to third parties
If you give us consent beforehand, we will not provide personal information to third parties unless there is a good reason.
- Disclosure, correction, deletion
Regarding disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information, we deal promptly according to prescribed procedures.
- Safety management
We implement reasonable and appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information or prevent loss, leakage, destruction, falsification, etc. of it. In the event of an accident, we will implement prompt corrective measures.
- Continuous improvement of personal information protection
In order to protect personal information, we make continuous efforts developing necessary systems, educating employees, and reviewing periodically.
- For inquiries concerning personal information, the department in charge is General Affairs Section
- Administration Department
- RORZE CORPORATION