RSR160 clamps the reticle edge in a minimum range to transfer the reticle without settling particles, and is available for the next-generation EUV mask.
- Various carries can be handled by mounting RORZE POD opener.
- Available for handling of pellicle-coated reticles(by changing the robot hand).
- Settling particle is avoided using the air flow control based on the air flow analysis.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Number of ports
- Handling object
- Photomask, EUV mask 6inches x 6inches (152±0.4mm, Thickness: 6.35mm±0.1mm)
- RSP-200, RSP-150, EUV POD
- Power voltage
- Single-phase 200V AC ±10%, 50/60Hz ±5%
- Current consumption
- 4kVA (20A/200 V AC) Including FFU
- Vacuum (source pressure)
- Vacuum (flow rate)
- Positive pressure (source pressure)
- 0.6MPa to 0.7MPa
- Positive pressure (flow rate)
- N2 gas (source pressure)
- N2 gas (flow rate)
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
- Reticle turntable
- Reticle flipper
- Reticle non-contact alignment
- Reticle QR code reader
For inquiry on this product, please click on