RR759 is a boomerang arm robot and all axes have stepping motors with absolute encoders. The synchronous interpolation of the arm axis and rotation axis enables 2-port access without the X-axis track. The double arms exchange wafers in the shortest period of time to improve the transferring throughput. The robot X-axis track can be added outside to perform the simultaneous control from the robot side including the teaching positions. Accessing to all directions without rotation dead angle is allowed.
- Stepping servo motors with ABS encoders are mounted on all axes.
- 2-port access without X-axis track is available.
- Heavier hand can be equipped by increasing the arm rigidity.
- Control of the robot X-axis track is available.
- Accessing to all directions without rotation dead angle is allowed.
- Long-reach transfer is available.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Arm length [mm]
- Z-axis stroke [mm]
- Max. transfer position [mm]
- R962 For 300mm wafer
- Rot. range [deg]
- Transfer accuracy [mm]
- Cleanliness ISO-CLASS
- Rotation radius
- R320 Changes according to the wrist section and finger length.
- Encoder specification
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For request materials and inquiry about our products, click on