The RR493/scara arm vacuum robot (single arm) realizes the high positioning repeatability and highly reliable vacuum partition performance by adopting DDM (vacuum direct drive motor) for the drive section. The link-arm mechanism driven by steel belt realizes the adoption of long end-effector even with small rotation area.
- Small rotation area (small footprint).
- Long end-effector available for long reach.
- Available for narrow gate opening size (15mm).
- High accuracy.
- Available for ultrahigh vacuum.
- High throughput.
- Available for the AWC option (wafer position compensation).
Main Specifications of the Product
- Substrate size
- Up to 300mm wafer
- 3.0kg/10 Nm, Note: For wrist attachment section (including end-effector)
- Transfer distance of substrate center
- 1115mm (for 300mm wafer)
- Z-axis stroke
- Rotation range
- Rotation not limited
- Rotation diameter
- Transfer accuracy (X,Y)
- Vacuum-proof level
- 10E-6 Pa
- He leakage rate
- 5x10E-9 Pa.㎥/sec He (Base vacuum 5x10E-4 Pa)
- Operating temperature
- 80℃ or less
- Materials used in vacuum
- Alminum, Stainless steel, AM350 (Bellows), Magnet with Ni plating spec., Fluorine-based O-ring
- Motor specifications
- Vacuum direct drive motor (Z-axis: Servo motor)
- Encoder specifications
- 48V DC (motor drive), 24V DC (communication)
- Communication specifications
- Teaching pendant, Power unit (200V AC input)
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For request materials and inquiry about our products, click on