The RR491/frog leg arm vacuum robot realizes the high positioning repeatability and highly reliable vacuum partition performance by adopting DDM (vacuum direct drive motor) for the drive section. The full-link arm mechanism realizes the highly accurate positioning repeatability.
- High accuracy.
- Available for ultrahigh vacuum.
- High throughput.
- Available for the AWC option (wafer position compensation).
Main Specifications of the Product
- Substrate size
- Up to 300mm wafer, 6-inch mask, etc.
- Transfer distance of substrate center
- 778mm (for 300mm wafer)
- Z-axis stroke
- Rotation range
- Rotation not limited
- Rotation diameter
- Transfer accuracy (X,Y)
- Vacuum-proof level
- 10E-6 Pa
- He leakage rate
- 5x10E-9 Pa.㎥/sec He (Base vacuum 5x10E-4 Pa)
- Operating temperature
- 80℃ or less
- Materials used in vacuum
- Alminum, Stainless steel, AM350 (Bellows), Magnet with Ni plating spec., Fluorine-based O-ring
- Motor specifications
- Vacuum direct drive motor (Z-axis: Servo motor)
- Encoder specifications
- 48V DC (motor drive), 24V DC (communication)
- Communication specifications
- Teaching pendant, Power unit (200V AC input)
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For inquiry on this product, please click on