The RR481/boomerang arm vacuum robot (double-arm) realizes the high positioning repeatability and highly reliable vacuum partition performance by adopting DDM (vacuum direct drive motor) for the drive section. The arm mechanism driven by steel belt realizes the adoption of long end-effector even with small rotation area.
- Small rotation area.
- Long end-effector available for long reach.
- Available for narrow gate opening size (15mm).
- High accuracy.
- Available for ultrahigh vacuum.
- High throughput.
- Available for the AWC option (wafer position compensation).
Main Specifications of the Product
- Substrate size
- Up to 300mm wafer
- 3.0kg/10Nm, Note: For wrist attachment section (including end-effector)
- Transfer distance of substrate center
- 1115mm (for 300mm wafer)
- Z-axis stroke
- Rotation range
- Rotation not limited
- Rotation diameter
- Transfer accuracy (X,Y)
- Vacuum-proof level
- 10E-6 Pa
- He leakage rate
- 5x10E-9 Pa.㎥/sec He (Base vacuum 5x10E-4 Pa)
- Operating temperature
- 80℃ or less
- Materials used in vacuum
- Alminum, Stainless steel, AM350 (Bellows), Magnet with Ni plating spec., Fluorine-based O-ring
- Motor specifications
- Vacuum direct drive motor (Z-axis: Servo motor)
- Encoder specifications
- 48V DC (motor drive), 24V DC (communication)
- Communication specifications
- Teaching pendant, Power unit (200V AC input)
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For request materials and inquiry about our products, click on