RD-024MB is a 2-phase Stepping Motor Driver that enables the micro-stepping drive. Positioning control by the pulse string signals from Generate Master RC-234 is available.
- Max. 50 V DC supply enables high speed operation.
- New circuit method largely reduces heat generation more than existing products in spite of being high output.
- Low vibration using high resolution micro-stepping.
- All signal input/output circuits are insulated using photo-couplers.
- Switching between 2-clock method and one clock method is available.
- Automatic current down (adjustable current value).
Main Specifications of the Product
- Power voltage
- 12 DC to 50V (absolute max. rated voltage: 50V)
- Power current
- Approx. 1.2times (max.) the rated current value/phase of the stepping motor to be used
- Motor drive current
- 0.4 to 4.0 A/phase (0.4 to 3.0A: 0.1 A step) (3.0 to 4.0 A: 0.2 A step)
- Drive method
- Bipolar constant current chopper method
- Micro-step resolution
- 1/1 to 1/400 of the motor basic stepping angle
Note: Settable micro-stepping resolution (22 selections)
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64
2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320
6.25, 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400
- Auto. current down
- 0 to 100% of the run current after 0.3 seconds of inactivity of clock according to STOP CURRENT setting
- Response frequency
- 500kpps max.
- Protective circuitry
- Over current, low supply voltage, and motor break protection
- Operating temperature range
- 0 to +50℃ (Radiate heat so that the case temperature is 65℃ or less.)
- Operating humidity range
- 85%RH or less (non-condensation)
- External dimensions
- 22.6 (H) × 105 (W) × 65.6 (D) mm
- Approx. 100g
Product External Dimensions
For inquiry on this product, please click on