Link Master RC-002C converts the voltage signal of normal RS-232C voltage signal to the current signal of the current loop transmission method.
- Wiring and device maintenance is simplified because communication using only 3 signal wires is available.
- Noise-resistance performance is largely improved using the current loop transmission method, and long-distance communication is available.
- Using the master-slave method communication, up to 20 controllers are connected to one RC-002C as slaves.
- Communication speed of up to 40 kbps is available.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Power voltage
- 18 to 40V DC (absolute max. rated voltage: 40V)
- Power current
- 100mA or more
- Communication method
- Current loop transmission method
- RS-232C is converted to current loop transmission method.
- Max. speed
- External dimensions
- Approx. 250g
Product External Dimensions
For inquiry on this product, please click on