EDA/Interface A Solution
CIMPortal Plus of Cimetrix is a package software for supporting the EDA/Interface A Standards (Freeze I/Freeze II and E164). This software is a de facto standard tool and officially certified by the ISMI.
- Full compliance with EDA/Interface A (Freeze I/Freeze II and E164).
- Develop, test, and deploy faster by aligning tools with robust development processes.
- Design a model that meets both Freeze I and Freeze II requirements.
- See graphic representation of the relationships between different components.
- Reduce the effort to create an E164-compliant equipment model by Model Wizard and model templates.
Architecture Conceptual Diagram
Related SEMI Standards
- EMI E120 Specification for the Common Equipment Model (CEM)
- SEMI E125 Specification for Equipment Self Description (EqSD)
- SEMI E132 Specification for Equipment Client Authentication and Authorization
- SEMI E134 Specification for Data Collection Management
- SEMI E138 Common Components
- SEMI E128 XML Message Structures
- SEMI E164 EDA Common Metadata
EDA/Interface A Related Products
EDAConnect is a library software for semiconductor and LED fabs to gather data from wafer processing and testing equipment. This data is vital for identifying opportunities to reduce costs, improve quality, and increase productivity.
ECCE Plus (Equipment Client Connection Emulator) is an EDA reference client with an easy-to-use Graphical User Interface, used for testing the connection and verifying messages. Cimetrix developed the original ECCE software under contract with SEMATECH, and we have developed significant enhancements to support the testing Interface A.
Developer Related Link
For inquiry on this product, please click on
Cimetrix is a registered trademark of Cimetrix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. CIMConnect, CIM300 and TESTConnect are trademarks of Cimetrix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SEMI is a trademark or a registered trademark of SEMI in the United States and other countries. ™ and ® are not provided into the text.