RR751 is a SCARA robot and all axes have stepping motors with encoders. The double arms exchange wafers in the shortest period of time to improve the transferring throughput. The robot X-axis track can be added outside to perform the simultaneous control from the robot side including the teaching positions.
- Stepping servo motors are mounted on all axes.
- High throughput by double-arm specification.
- Control of the robot X-axis track is available.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Arm length [mm]
- Z-axis stroke [mm]
- Max. transfer position [mm]
- R766 For 300mm wafer
- Rot. range [deg]
- Transfer accuracy [mm]
- Cleanliness ISO-CLASS
- Rotation radius
- R282.5 to R335 Changes according to the wrist section and finger length.
- Encoder specification
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For request materials and inquiry about our products, click on