RA320-822-L is an aligner that has the Z-axis and X-axis mechanisms for compensating the wafer position in addition to the θ-axis. This is a small and lightweight type to reduce the installation footprint. Various kinds of the wafer alignment operations are available using the non-contact optical sensors with high performance.
- Wafer to be handled: Silicon, transparent (glass), and laminate wafers.
- Small type and lightweight.
- Small footprint.
Main Specifications of the Product
- Wafer size
- Dia. 200mm
- Notch angle accuracy
- ±0.1 to ±0.2° Changes according to the alignment mode.
- Center accuracy
- ±0.1mm Changes according to the alignment mode.
- Positioning time interval
- 5 to 7sec Changes according to the alignment mode.
- Power supply
- 24V DC 4A
- Communication method
- TCP/IP （RS-232C is also available as an option）
Product Dimensions (Standard Specifications)
For inquiry on this product, please click on